Welcome to my personal cigar style archives
@CigarBeauty

jueves, 7 de agosto de 2014

GURKHA 125th Anniversary XO Maduro




Nepalese Soldiers...



During my last visit to the tobacconist I found a Gurkha 125th Anniversary XO Maduro, I heard so many good and bad comments about this cigar that definitely was a candidate for me to try, and to share with you more history about warriors and battles






The Gurkhas are indigenous people of different clans mainly from the South Asian country of Nepal. Closely associated with a forward-curving Nepalese knife and have a well known reputation for their fearless military prowess. 




The Gurkha 125th Anniversary cigar is a medium bodied smoke that is very smooth and enjoyable. The flavors detected include a mild sweet spice with some herbal notes, very well made, having a great look and feel, an even burn, and held a medium-to-long ash.





"Better to die than be a coward" is the motto of the Nepalese Gurkha soldiers who are an integral part of the British Army.
During the Indian Rebellion of 1857, Gurkhas fought on the British side, and became part of the British Indian Army on its formation….







My last picture of this Gurkha collection, for me this was a very smooth and enjoyable cigar, medium body but great flavor....


1 comentario:

  1. Great information provided. I appreciate your work. I like the way you write. Awesome, keep it up.

    cigar app

    ResponderEliminar